Letter from library associations in support of the FY2011 appropriations request of $166,560,000 for the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO).
- Letter to Senate re: opposition to the Senator Inhofe amendments (#3416 and #3417) to the FY 2008 Senate Labor, Health and Human Services and Education and Related Agencies Appropriations bill, S.1710 (Oct. 22, 2007)
- Letter to Norman D. Dicks re: FY2008 budget request for the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) (Apr. 18, 2007)
- Letter to Mary Landrieu re: Library of Congress (LC) Budget FY2008 (Apr. 12, 2007)
- Issues in Scholarly Communication: Discussion Leader's Guide: Increasing Access to Publicly Funded Research
- Letter to Mary L. Landrieu re: In strong support of the request to restore $21.5 million in funding for the National Digital Information Infrastructure Preservation Program (NDIIPP)(Apr. 3, 2007)
- Letter to Debbie Wasserman Schultz re: Request to restore funding for the National Digital Information Infrastructure Preservation Program (NDIIPP) (Mar. 29, 2007)
- Letter to Senate re: FY 2008 appropriations request for the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) (Mar. 21, 2007)