The nearly 3000 undersigned national, state, and local organizations—representing the hundreds of millions of Americans who support and benefit from nondefense discretionary (NDD) programs—strongly urge a balanced approach to deficit reduction that does not include further cuts to NDD programs, which have already done their part to reduce the deficit.
- Letter to Rosa DeLauro re: FY2009 appropriation for the National Agricultural Library (NAL) (Mar. 20, 2008)
- Letter to Patrick Leahy and Judd Gregg re: in support of the addition of $2 million in the FY 2008 Senate, State, Foreign Operations and Related Program appropriations bill (Oct. 23, 2007)
- Letter to Senate re: opposition to the Senator Inhofe amendments (#3416 and #3417) to the FY 2008 Senate Labor, Health and Human Services and Education and Related Agencies Appropriations bill, S.1710 (Oct. 22, 2007)
- Letter to Norman D. Dicks re: FY2008 budget request for the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) (Apr. 18, 2007)
- Letter to Mary Landrieu re: Library of Congress (LC) Budget FY2008 (Apr. 12, 2007)
- Issues in Scholarly Communication: Discussion Leader's Guide: Increasing Access to Publicly Funded Research
- Letter to Mary L. Landrieu re: In strong support of the request to restore $21.5 million in funding for the National Digital Information Infrastructure Preservation Program (NDIIPP)(Apr. 3, 2007)