Library association letter in support of the fiscal year 2006 budget request of $627,802,000 for the Library of Congress (LC).
- Statement of Patricia A. Wand before the Subcommittee on Legislative, House Committee on Appropriations on the FY 1999 Appropriations for the Library of Congress.
- Joint Letter in Support of LC FY2003 Budget Request (Apr. 24, 2002)
- Joint Letter in Support of LC FY2003 Budget Request (May 5, 2003)
- Joint Letter in Support of LC FY2005 Budget Request (May 25, 2004)
- Letter to Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Robert B. Aderholt re: GPO funding FY2011 (Feb. 25, 2010)
- Letter to Patrick Leahy and Judd Gregg re: in support of the addition of $2 million in the FY 2008 Senate, State, Foreign Operations and Related Program appropriations bill (Oct. 23, 2007)
- Letter to Senate re: opposition to the Senator Inhofe amendments (#3416 and #3417) to the FY 2008 Senate Labor, Health and Human Services and Education and Related Agencies Appropriations bill, S.1710 (Oct. 22, 2007)