On July 8, 2014, the Library Copyright Association filed an amicus brief for Authors Guild v. Google, Inc. in the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Library Copyright Alliance: Copyright Still a Barrier to Mass Digitization
- GBS March Madness: Paths Forward for the Google Books Settlement
- The Google Books Settlement: Second Round Comments
- Letter to William F. Cavanaugh re: Google Library Project Settlement (Dec. 15, 2009)
- A Guide for the Perplexed Part III: The Amended Settlement Agreement
- Background and Update On Google Book Search and the Proposed Settlement
- Letter to Daralyn J. Durie, Esq. re: Privacy Concerns about the Google Book Settlement (Oct. 6, 2009)