On July 8, 2014, the Library Copyright Association filed an amicus brief for Authors Guild v. Google, Inc. in the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Spring): Google Book Settlement 1010
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Spring): Google and Books: Legal Settlement or Information Revolution?
- Letter to Faculty re: Google Books Settlement
- Letter to William F. Cavanaugh re: Google Library Project Settlement (Dec. 15, 2009)
- Letter to Lamar Smith and John Conyers re: Hearing on Competition and Commerce in Digital Books (Sept. 4, 2009)
- Letter to Daralyn J. Durie, Esq. re: Privacy Concerns about the Google Book Settlement (Oct. 6, 2009)
- ALA, ARL, ACRL Host Meeting of Experts to Discuss Google Book Search Settlement