On July 8, 2014, the Library Copyright Association filed an amicus brief for Authors Guild v. Google, Inc. in the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- The Google Books Settlement: Second Round Comments
- Letter to William F. Cavanaugh re: Google Library Project Settlement (Dec. 15, 2009)
- A Guide for the Perplexed Part III: The Amended Settlement Agreement
- Background and Update On Google Book Search and the Proposed Settlement
- Letter to Daralyn J. Durie, Esq. re: Privacy Concerns about the Google Book Settlement (Oct. 6, 2009)
- The Google Books Settlement: Who Is Filing And What Are They Saying?
- Letter to Lamar Smith and John Conyers re: Hearing on Competition and Commerce in Digital Books (Sept. 4, 2009)
- Supplemental Library Association Comments on the Proposed Google Books Settlement
- Letter to Faculty re: Google Books Settlement