The Association of Research Libraries (ARL), the American Library Association (ALA), and the Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL) respond to the Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator's (IPEC) request for comment.
- Comments of the American Library Association, Association of Research Libraries, American Association Of Law Libraries, and Special Libraries Association Concerning the Proposed United States-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement
- Comments of the American Library Association, Association of Research Libraries, American Association Of Law Libraries, and Special Libraries Association on the Second Draft Consolidated Texts of the Free Trade Area of the Americas Agreement
- Membership Meeting 2003 (Fall): Intellectual Property and Copyright Committee [highlights]
- Letter to Kamil Idris re: World Intellectual Property Organization (Sept. 4, 2003)
- Summary of International Copyright and IP Activities
- In the Matter of Promotion of Distance Education Through Digital Technologies (Docket No. 98-12)
- "The Copyright Infringement Liability Of On-Line And Internet Service Providers" Joint Testimony Of National Library And Educational Organizations Before The United States Senate Committee On The Judiciary