Letter thanking representatives for their "advocacy of First Amendment rights and the value of an open and secure Internet during last week's markup of the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA)."
- Library Association Response to the Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator's Request for Comments on the Joint Strategic Plan
- Balanced Copyright Preserves the Right to Innovate
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Spring): On Ensuring That Intellectual Property Public Policy Promotes Progress
- Letter to John Conyers and Lamar Smith re: H.R. 4279, Prioritizing Resources and Organization for Intellectual Property Act (PRO-IP Act) of 2007 (Mar. 5, 2008)
- Letter to NARA Vision re: Proposed Digitization Agreement between NARA and GSU (Aug. 29, 2007)
- Supplemental Comments of the American Association of Law Libraries, the American Library Association, the Association of Research Libraries and the Special Libraries Association on the Second Draft Consolidated Texts of the Free Trade Area of the America
- Library Associations Endorse New Agenda for WIPO