Presented at the 158th ARL Membership Meeting, May 2011.
- Balanced Copyright Preserves the Right to Innovate
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Spring): On Ensuring That Intellectual Property Public Policy Promotes Progress
- Letter to John Conyers and Lamar Smith re: H.R. 4279, Prioritizing Resources and Organization for Intellectual Property Act (PRO-IP Act) of 2007 (Mar. 5, 2008)
- Letter to NARA Vision re: Proposed Digitization Agreement between NARA and GSU (Aug. 29, 2007)
- Supplemental Comments of the American Association of Law Libraries, the American Library Association, the Association of Research Libraries and the Special Libraries Association on the Second Draft Consolidated Texts of the Free Trade Area of the America
- Library Associations Endorse New Agenda for WIPO
- Comments of the American Library Association, Association of Research Libraries, American Association of Law Libraries, Medical Library Association, and Special Libraries Association Concerning the Proposed United States-Bahrain Free Trade Agreement