The Association of Research Libraries (ARL), the American Library Association (ALA), and the Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL) respond to the Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator's (IPEC) request for comment.
- Supplemental Comments of the American Association of Law Libraries, the American Library Association, the Association of Research Libraries and the Special Libraries Association on the Second Draft Consolidated Texts of the Free Trade Area of the America
- Summary of International Copyright and IP Activities
- Letter to Congressional Representatives re: SOPA (Dec. 21, 2011)
- Letter to Justin Hughes re: WIPO Revised Provisions for the Protection of Traditional Cultural Expressions (July 21, 2010)
- Inquiry on Copyright Policy, Creativity, and Innovation in the Internet Economy: Comments of Library Copyright Alliance
- Letter to Kamil Idris re: World Intellectual Property Organization (Sept. 4, 2003)
- Letter to Commissioner of Patents and Trademarks re: Diplomatic Conference on Certain Copyright and Neighboring Rights Questions (Nov. 20, 1996)