Comments in response to the notice and request for public comments on the second draft consolidated texts of the Free Trade Area of the Americas Agreement (FTAA), December 27, 2002. These comments address, in particular, the FTAA chapters on intellectual property rights and services.
- Letter to Daniel Tarullo re: concerns regarding the proposed draft treaties under consideration by the World Intellectual Property Organization (W.I.P.O.) (Nov. 19, 1996)
- Letter to NARA Vision re: Proposed Digitization Agreement between NARA and GSU (Aug. 29, 2007)
- "The Copyright Infringement Liability Of On-Line And Internet Service Providers" Joint Testimony Of National Library And Educational Organizations Before The United States Senate Committee On The Judiciary
- Letter to John Conyers and Lamar Smith re: H.R. 4279, Prioritizing Resources and Organization for Intellectual Property Act (PRO-IP Act) of 2007 (Mar. 5, 2008)
- Library Associations Endorse New Agenda for WIPO