Proceedings of the 152nd ARL Membership Meeting, May 2008.
- Summary of International Copyright and IP Activities
- In the Matter of Promotion of Distance Education Through Digital Technologies (Docket No. 98-12)
- "The Copyright Infringement Liability Of On-Line And Internet Service Providers" Joint Testimony Of National Library And Educational Organizations Before The United States Senate Committee On The Judiciary
- Letter to Commissioner of Patents and Trademarks re: Diplomatic Conference on Certain Copyright and Neighboring Rights Questions (Nov. 20, 1996)
- Letter to Daniel Tarullo re: concerns regarding the proposed draft treaties under consideration by the World Intellectual Property Organization (W.I.P.O.) (Nov. 19, 1996)
- Intellectual Property: An ARL Statement of Principles