ARL invites libraries to join the global assessment community of LibQUAL+ by registering for the 2014 LibQUAL+ survey, which will feature several enhancements.
When the LibQUAL+ survey year opens in January, the team will introduce a mobile version of the survey. LibQUAL+ survey respondents will be automatically directed to the appropriate version of the survey based on the width of their browser window, so libraries will not need to distribute multiple survey URLs. The survey platform will also generate QR codes to use in promoting the mobile version.
- ARL to Host Events at ALA Annual Conference 2013
- LibQUAL+® to Offer Workshop at Northumbria Conference on Performance Measurement
- LibQUAL+® Seeks Applicants for In-Kind Grant Program 2014
- Service Quality Evaluation Academy Class of 2013 Selected
- LibQUAL+® Awards In-Kind Grants to Three Libraries for 2013 Survey
- Join the Global Community of LibQUAL+®: 2013 Registration Now Open
- LibQUAL+ Webcast