ARL invites libraries to join the global assessment community of LibQUAL+ by registering for the 2014 LibQUAL+ survey.
LibQUAL+ is a suite of services that libraries use to solicit, track, understand, and act upon users’ opinions of service quality. The program’s centerpiece is a rigorously tested web survey paired with training that helps libraries assess and improve library services, change organizational culture, and market the library.
- Service Quality Evaluation Academy Class of 2013 Selected
- LibQUAL+® Awards In-Kind Grants to Three Libraries for 2013 Survey
- Join the Global Community of LibQUAL+®: 2013 Registration Now Open
- LibQUAL+ Webcast
- Research Library Issues, no. 271 (Aug. 2010): Special Issue on Value in Libraries: Assessing Organizational Performance
- ARL: A Bimonthly Report 230/231 (Oct./Dec. 2003)