ARL today released Transforming Liaison Roles in Research Libraries, the third report in the New Roles for New Times series. This series highlights the transformation of the library workforce to address new challenges for research libraries in serving 21st-century students, educators, schools, and researchers.
The new report, written by Janice M. Jaguszewski from University of Minnesota Libraries and Karen Williams from University of Arizona Libraries, presents findings from interviews and other research into current trends in liaison librarianship, surfacing several challenges to the established, overarching liaison structure.
- Better Salaries through Better Data: Webcast Video Online
- Library Assessment Conference 2014 to Convene August 4–6 in Seattle
- Research Library Issues, no. 280 (Sept. 2012)
- Membership Meeting 2013 (Spring): Doing Less with Less
- ARL Membership Meeting Spring 2013 Slides Available Online
- Call for Proposals for SPEC Survey Topics 2014—Deadline July 12, 2013
- Membership Meeting 2013 (Spring): Reflections on Organizational Transformations: Tough Terrain