This SPEC Kit examines the ways in which research libraries are involved in the administration of disciplinary repositories. It explores the disciplinary scope of the repository, collection policies, funding models, assessment practices, and staffing, among other information. The SPEC Kit presents case studies of 12 disciplinary repositories that are managed entirely or in part by a library and includes examples of web pages for each one that describe the repository content, features, policies, organizational structure, and how to submit resources
This publication is available for purchase in both print and online versions. Download the spec-kit-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online SPEC Kit 338 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Responsible Conduct of Research Training, SPEC Kit 336, Published by ARL
- Webcast for New Roles for New Times: Transforming Liaison Roles in Research Libraries
- LibQUAL+® Workshop in Atlanta Oct. 22–23: Registration Deadline Extended
- New Roles for New Times: Transforming Liaison Roles in Research Libraries
- New Roles for New Times: ARL Publishes Report on Transforming Liaison Roles in Research Libraries
- LibQUAL+® 2014 Registration Now Open: Join the Global Assessment Community
- Digital Image Collections and Services, SPEC Kit 335, Published by ARL