The Virtual Resources and Instructional Initiatives survey produced 230 instances of special or noteworthy projects being supported in ARL libraries. In order to assist readers with focused interests, 18 subtopics have been assigned that group only those survey responses that relate in whole or in part to that topic.
- SPEC Kit 291: Spatial Data Collections and Services (December 2005)
- SPEC Kit 292: Institutional Repositories (July 2006)
- SPEC Kit 296: Public Services in Special Collections (November 2006)
- SPEC Kit 304: Social Software in Libraries (July 2008)
- Faculty Perceptions: Digital Teaching & Learning Services for the Academic Library
- Report of the ARL Joint Task Force on Services to Patrons with Print Disabilities (Nov. 2, 2012)
- Georgia State University E-Reserves Case: Eleventh Circuit Endorses Flexible Approach to Fair Use