ARL invites libraries to join the global assessment community of LibQUAL+ by registering for the 2014 LibQUAL+ survey, which will feature several enhancements.
When the LibQUAL+ survey year opens in January, the team will introduce a mobile version of the survey. LibQUAL+ survey respondents will be automatically directed to the appropriate version of the survey based on the width of their browser window, so libraries will not need to distribute multiple survey URLs. The survey platform will also generate QR codes to use in promoting the mobile version.
- Webcast for New Roles for New Times: Transforming Liaison Roles in Research Libraries
- LibQUAL+® Workshop in Atlanta Oct. 22–23: Registration Deadline Extended
- Research Library Issues, no. 267 (Dec. 2009): Special Issue on Distinctive Collections
- New Roles for New Times: ARL Publishes Report on Transforming Liaison Roles in Research Libraries
- LibQUAL+® 2014 Registration Now Open: Join the Global Assessment Community
- Digital Image Collections and Services, SPEC Kit 335, Published by ARL
- SPEC Kit 332: Organization of Scholarly Communication Services (November 2012)