ARL invites libraries to join the global assessment community of LibQUAL+ by registering for the 2014 LibQUAL+ survey.
LibQUAL+ is a suite of services that libraries use to solicit, track, understand, and act upon users’ opinions of service quality. The program’s centerpiece is a rigorously tested web survey paired with training that helps libraries assess and improve library services, change organizational culture, and market the library.
- SPEC Kit 274: Data Mining and Data Warehousing (July 2003)
- ARL Releases RLI 282 on Library Budgets, Journal Bundles, Reference Staffing
- SPEC Kit 265: Instructional Support Services (October 2001)
- SPEC Kit 264: Extended Library Hours (September 2001)
- SPEC Kit 263: Numeric Data Products and Services (August 2001)
- SPEC Kit 259: Fee-based Services (August 2000)
- SPEC Kit 255: Branch Libraries and Discrete Collections (December 1999)