SPEC Kit 334 surveys ARL member libraries on their activities related to access, management, and archiving of research data at their institutions. The survey explores the organization of research data management services (including a few questions on broader data support services), how they are staffed and funded, and what services they offer and to whom, among other questions. It includes examples of research data policies, data retention policies, data management plan tools, job descriptions, data needs assessment tools, data archive web pages, and staff resources.
This publication is available for purchase in both print and online versions. Download the spec-kit-purchase-options-2013.pdf for complete pricing and purchase options information.
Link to the online SPEC Kit 334 on the ARL Digital Publications website.
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Fall): Implementing a University-Wide Accessibility Program at Penn State
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Fall): Services to the Print Disabled: The Canadian Context
- Faculty Perceptions: Digital Teaching & Learning Services for the Academic Library
- SPEC Kit 328: Collaborative Teaching and Learning Tools (July 2012)
- Research Library Issues, no. 279 (June 2012)
- LibQUAL+ Webcast
- Research Library Issues, no. 277 (Dec. 2011)
- SPEC Kit 327: Reconfiguring Service Delivery (December 2011)
- SPEC Kit 326: Digital Humanities (November 2011)