ARL has selected the sponsor cohort for the fifth iteration of the Research Library Leadership Fellows (RLLF) Program, an 18-month executive leadership fellowship designed and sponsored by ARL member libraries that helps develop future senior-level leaders in large research libraries. The program exposes library staff who have the desire and potential for leadership in ARL libraries to important issues, peer institutions, and professional networks that will enhance their preparedness to take on senior-level roles.
- New Roles, New Expertise, New Hiring Practices (K. Williams)
- Leadership Development Strategies: The Triangle Research Libraries Network (TRLN) Management Academy
- Succession Planning and Management
- Professional Competencies
- Mentored into Management: Cultivating to Fill the Gap
- Association of Research Libraries Career Enhancement Program Recommendation Form
- Synergy Issue 9, July 2012