ARL invites applications and nominations for participation in the 2013–2015 class of the Research Library Leadership Fellows (RLLF) Program. The RLLF Program is an executive leadership program that offers an opportunity for development of future senior-level leaders in large research libraries and archives. This will be the fifth iteration of the RLLF since its inception in 2004. To date, the program has involved almost 30 research libraries sponsoring almost 90 key staff in their development as an emerging cadre of ARL senior leaders.
- Membership Meeting 2010 (Fall): NLM/AAHSL Leadership Fellows Program
- Membership Meeting 2010 (Fall): Learning to Lead: Models for Developing New Talent
- Membership Meeting 2010 (Fall): Learning to Lead: A model for developing new talent
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Fall): What Are Our Future Leaders Thinking?
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Fall): The RLLF Curriculum: Preparing Executive Leaders
- Membership Meeting 2008 (Fall): Special Collections: Leadership Opportunities & Challenges
- Fall Forum 2010: Library Leadership and the Courage to Learn: What Got You Here Won't Get You There