ARL’s Transforming Research Libraries (TRL) Steering Committee is pleased to announce a new monthly column on the ARL website devoted to stories of research library workforce transformation.
The column, Workforce Transformation Stories, is the outgrowth of many conversations and ARL activities, including the New Roles for New Times reports, Scenario Planning, the 2012 Human Resources Symposium, and Strategic Thinking and Design.
- Membership Meeting 2013 (Spring): Something's Gotta Give! Making Tough Choices on Doing Less with Less
- Synergy Issue 10, April 2013
- ARL Leadership Fellows Institute at Vanderbilt: Fellows and Connie Dowell Talk about the Program
- SPEC Kit 250: Educating Faculty on Scholarly Communication Issues (September 1999)
- ARL Board of Directors 2013–2014 Elected by ARL Membership
- Research Library Issues, no. 270 (June 2010)
- Research Library Issues, no. 268 (Feb. 2010): Special Issue on the ARL Strategic Plan