Statement from the ACLU regarding the The USA PATRIOT Act, passed by Congress shortly after September 11, 2001.
- Terrorism: Section by Section Analysis of the USA PATRIOT Act
- Letter to Congress re: Terrorism legislation (Oct. 2, 2001)
- The Digital Millenium Copyright Act: Highlights of New Copyright Provision Establishing Limitation of Liability for Online Service Providers
- Statement of Sharon A. Hogan Before the Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs on S. 803, The E-Government Act of 2001 (Jul. 11, 2001)
- Inquiry Regarding Sections 109 and 117: Reply Comments of the Library Associations
- Safeguarding our Patrons' Privacy: What Every Librarian Needs to Know About the USA PATRIOT Act & Related Anti-Terrorism Measures
- Memorandum re: Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998