Letter from interested organizations urging Speaker of the House J. Dennis Hastert to ensure that the House of Representative follows normal parliamentary procedures when it takes up any new antiterrorism legislation.
- The Search & Seizure of Electronic Information: The Law Before and After the USA PATRIOT Act
- Terrorism: Section by Section Analysis of the USA PATRIOT Act
- Letter to Congress re: Terrorism legislation (Oct. 2, 2001)
- The Digital Millenium Copyright Act: Highlights of New Copyright Provision Establishing Limitation of Liability for Online Service Providers
- Statement of Sharon A. Hogan Before the Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs on S. 803, The E-Government Act of 2001 (Jul. 11, 2001)
- Inquiry Regarding Sections 109 and 117: Reply Comments of the Library Associations
- Safeguarding our Patrons' Privacy: What Every Librarian Needs to Know About the USA PATRIOT Act & Related Anti-Terrorism Measures