Letter from Ronald Weich, Assistant Attorney General and enclosed letter from Patrick J. Leahy regarding FISA.
- Orphan Works Legislation
- Memorandum re: Principles for the Release of Scientific Research Results (May 28, 2008)
- Letter to Howard L. Berman and Howard Coble re: H.R. 5889 (May 5, 2008)
- Letter to John Conyers and Lamar Smith re: H.R. 4279, Prioritizing Resources and Organization for Intellectual Property Act (PRO-IP Act) of 2007 (Mar. 5, 2008)
- Letter to Howard L. Berman and Howard Coble re: Orphan Works Hearing (Mar. 12, 2008)
- Letter to Congressional Representatives re: S. 2248, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Amendments Act of 2007 (Mar. 5, 2008)
- The Threat Posed By Inflated Statutory Damages: Comments on the January 25, 2008 Meeting Hosted by the Copyright Office