Letter from the Library Copyright Alliance regarding S. 2913, which limits remedies in copyright infringement cases involving orphan works.
- The Threat Posed By Inflated Statutory Damages: Comments on the January 25, 2008 Meeting Hosted by the Copyright Office
- Letter to Harry Reid re: S. 2248, the FISA Amendments Act of 2007 (Jan. 22, 2008)
- Letter to Howard L. Berman and Howard Coble re: Section 104 of HR 4279 (Dec. 12, 2007)
- Letter to Patrick J. Leahy re: Judiciary Committee Amendments to the FISA Amendments Act of 2007 (Dec. 4, 2007)
- "FISA Amendments: How to Protect Americans' Security and Privacy and Preserve the Rule of Law and Government Accountability" Statement Submitted by ALA and ARL
- Protecting Privacy & Intellectual Freedom in Libraries
- Fix the Critical Infrastructure Information Subtitle in the Homeland Security Act of 2002