Letter to Speaker Nancy Pelosi requesting that she insist on public debate on any proposed legislation to alter the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).
- Letter to Representatives re: H.R. 1201, The FAIR USE Act (Mar. 21, 2007)
- Letter to Lamar Smith re: in support of H.R. 5439, the "Orphan Works Act of 2006" (Sept. 7, 2006)
- Cornyn Remarks on Federal Research Public Access Act
- American Council on Education, et al. v. Federal Communications Commission: Amicus brief in support of ACE
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act and Broadband Access and Services: Request for Stay
- Letter urging Members of Congress to vote against the Conference Report on the USA PATRIOT Improvement and Reauthorization Act of 2005 (Nov. 18, 2005)
- Hearing on "Fair Use: Its Effects on Consumers and Industry": Statement of Prudence S. Adler on behalf of the Library Copyright Alliance