Letter from the Library Copyright Alliance expressing concerns with Section 104 of HR 4279 and its impact on orphan works.
- Library Preservation: Changes Incorporated in H.R. 2281, The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (PL 105-304)
- The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006: Campus FAQ
- An Open Letter to the Higher Education Community re: Senate Bill 2695, the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (FRPAA)
- The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (Cornyn-Lieberman): Frequently Asked Questions
- Supplemental Comments of the American Association of Law Libraries, the American Library Association, the Association of Research Libraries and the Special Libraries Association on the Second Draft Consolidated Texts of the Free Trade Area of the America
- Eldred v. Ashcroft: Amicus Brief in support of Eldred
- Letter to Representatives re: H.R. 1201, The FAIR USE Act (Mar. 21, 2007)