Letter from interested organizations, in response to the invitation to witnesses at the hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, suggesting an alternative to S. 2560, the Induce Act.
- Comments of the American Library Association, Association of Research Libraries, American Association Of Law Libraries, and Special Libraries Association Concerning the Proposed United States-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement
- Comments of the American Library Association, Association of Research Libraries, American Association Of Law Libraries, and Special Libraries Association on the Second Draft Consolidated Texts of the Free Trade Area of the Americas Agreement
- Library Community Opposes Bill to Restrict Access to Data [press release]
- Letter to Sam Brownback re: Consumers, Schools and Libraries Digital Rights Management Awareness Act of 2003 (Sept. 24, 2003)
- Letter to F. James Sensenbrenner, Jr. and W.J. Tauzin re: Database and Collections of Information Misappropriations Act (Sept. 9, 2003)
- Letter to James Sensenbrenner and W.J. "Billy" Tauzin re: discussion draft database protection bill (Sept. 4, 2003)
- Letter to Tom Ridge re: Homeland Security Information Sharing Act (HSISA) (Aug. 27, 2003)