Letter from interested organizations requesting that United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary hold hearings on S. 2560, the "Inducing Infringement of Copyrights Act of 2004" before taking action.
- Comments of the American Library Association, Association of Research Libraries, American Association Of Law Libraries, and Special Libraries Association Concerning the Proposed United States-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement
- Comments of the American Library Association, Association of Research Libraries, American Association Of Law Libraries, and Special Libraries Association on the Second Draft Consolidated Texts of the Free Trade Area of the Americas Agreement
- Library Community Opposes Bill to Restrict Access to Data [press release]
- Letter to Sam Brownback re: Consumers, Schools and Libraries Digital Rights Management Awareness Act of 2003 (Sept. 24, 2003)
- Letter to F. James Sensenbrenner, Jr. and W.J. Tauzin re: Database and Collections of Information Misappropriations Act (Sept. 9, 2003)
- Letter to James Sensenbrenner and W.J. "Billy" Tauzin re: discussion draft database protection bill (Sept. 4, 2003)
- Letter to Tom Ridge re: Homeland Security Information Sharing Act (HSISA) (Aug. 27, 2003)