H.R. 107, the Digital Media Consumers' Rights Act, is needed to restore a proper balance in copyright law between the rights of copyright users and the rights of copyright owners--a balance that is essential to the future conduct of research and education in the digital age.
- Comments of the American Library Association, Association of Research Libraries, American Association Of Law Libraries, and Special Libraries Association on the Second Draft Consolidated Texts of the Free Trade Area of the Americas Agreement
- Library Community Opposes Bill to Restrict Access to Data [press release]
- Letter to Sam Brownback re: Consumers, Schools and Libraries Digital Rights Management Awareness Act of 2003 (Sept. 24, 2003)
- Letter to F. James Sensenbrenner, Jr. and W.J. Tauzin re: Database and Collections of Information Misappropriations Act (Sept. 9, 2003)
- Letter to James Sensenbrenner and W.J. "Billy" Tauzin re: discussion draft database protection bill (Sept. 4, 2003)
- Letter to Tom Ridge re: Homeland Security Information Sharing Act (HSISA) (Aug. 27, 2003)
- Letter to Lamar S. Smith re: Piracy Deterrence and Education Act of 2003 (Jul. 24, 2003)