Comments in response to the notice and request for public comments on the proposed United States-Bahrain free trade negotiations (Bahrain FTA), August 25, 2003. These comments address, in particular, chapters that may impact intellectual property rights and services.
- Letter to Lamar S. Smith re: Piracy Deterrence and Education Act of 2003 (Jul. 24, 2003)
- Letter to Zoe Lofgren re: Support for the Public Domain Enhancement Act (Jun. 24, 2003)
- Letter to J. Dennis Hastert re: draft Domestic Security Enhancement Act (Apr. 2, 2003)
- How “Patriot Act 2” Would Further Erode the Basic Checks on Government Power That Keep America Safe and Free
- Letter to Congress re: Domestic Security Enhancement Act (DSEA) (Mar. 17, 2003)
- Letter to Interested Persons re: Section-by-Section Analysis of Justice Department draft “Domestic Security Enhancement Act of 2003,” also known as “Patriot Act II” (Feb. 14, 2003)
- Letter to Veronica Steadman re: Technological Protection Systems for Digitized Copyrighted Works (Docket No. 2003-C-006): Higher Education Associations’ and Library Associations’ Statement for the Record (Feb. 4, 2003)