Letter from interested organizations advising that consideration of H.R. 3179, should be postponed until Congress has conducted a comprehensive evaluation of the Patriot Act authorities.
- Library Community Opposes Bill to Restrict Access to Data [press release]
- Letter to Sam Brownback re: Consumers, Schools and Libraries Digital Rights Management Awareness Act of 2003 (Sept. 24, 2003)
- Letter to F. James Sensenbrenner, Jr. and W.J. Tauzin re: Database and Collections of Information Misappropriations Act (Sept. 9, 2003)
- Letter to James Sensenbrenner and W.J. "Billy" Tauzin re: discussion draft database protection bill (Sept. 4, 2003)
- Letter to Tom Ridge re: Homeland Security Information Sharing Act (HSISA) (Aug. 27, 2003)
- Letter to Lamar S. Smith re: Piracy Deterrence and Education Act of 2003 (Jul. 24, 2003)
- Letter to Zoe Lofgren re: Support for the Public Domain Enhancement Act (Jun. 24, 2003)