Comments in response to the notice and request for public comments on the second draft consolidated texts of the Free Trade Area of the Americas Agreement (FTAA), December 27, 2002. These comments address, in particular, the FTAA chapters on intellectual property rights and services.
- Letter to J. Dennis Hastert re: draft Domestic Security Enhancement Act (Apr. 2, 2003)
- How “Patriot Act 2” Would Further Erode the Basic Checks on Government Power That Keep America Safe and Free
- Letter to Congress re: Domestic Security Enhancement Act (DSEA) (Mar. 17, 2003)
- Letter to Interested Persons re: Section-by-Section Analysis of Justice Department draft “Domestic Security Enhancement Act of 2003,” also known as “Patriot Act II” (Feb. 14, 2003)
- Letter to Veronica Steadman re: Technological Protection Systems for Digitized Copyrighted Works (Docket No. 2003-C-006): Higher Education Associations’ and Library Associations’ Statement for the Record (Feb. 4, 2003)
- In the Matter of Exemption to Prohibition on Circumvention of Copyright Protection Systems For Access Control Technologies
- Letter to James Sensenbrenner re: Questions about USA PATRIOT Act (July 26, 2002)