Reply Comments of Library Associations following public hearings.
- "FISA Amendments: How to Protect Americans' Security and Privacy and Preserve the Rule of Law and Government Accountability" Statement Submitted by ALA and ARL
- Eldred v. Ashcroft: Amicus Brief in support of Eldred
- In the Matter of Preserving the Open Internet Broadband Industry Practices
- In the Matter of Mandatory Deposit of Published Electronic Works Available Only Online
- Letter to Sam Brownback re: Consumers, Schools and Libraries Digital Rights Management Awareness Act of 2003 (Sept. 24, 2003)
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act and Broadband Access and Services: Request for Stay
- American Council on Education, et al. v. Federal Communications Commission: Amicus brief in support of ACE