H.R. 107, the Digital Media Consumers' Rights Act, is needed to restore a proper balance in copyright law between the rights of copyright users and the rights of copyright owners--a balance that is essential to the future conduct of research and education in the digital age.
- Letter to Subcommittee on Communications and Technology re: Congressional Review Act and Net Neutrality (Feb. 16, 2011)
- "Restoring the Rule of Law" Statement Submitted by ALA and ARL
- "FISA Amendments: How to Protect Americans' Security and Privacy and Preserve the Rule of Law and Government Accountability" Statement Submitted by ALA and ARL
- Eldred v. Ashcroft: Amicus Brief in support of Eldred
- In the Matter of Preserving the Open Internet Broadband Industry Practices
- In the Matter of Mandatory Deposit of Published Electronic Works Available Only Online
- Letter to Sam Brownback re: Consumers, Schools and Libraries Digital Rights Management Awareness Act of 2003 (Sept. 24, 2003)