Letter from the American Library Association (ALA), the Association of Research Libraries (ARL), and EDUCAUSE asking representatives to oppose using the Congressional Review Act or any other legislation to overturn or undermine the recent "net neutrality" decision adopted by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- American Council on Education, et al. v. Federal Communications Commission: Amicus brief in support of ACE
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act and Broadband Access and Services: Joint Comments of Industry and Public Interest
- Letter to Nancy Pelosi re: Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) (Oct. 4, 2007)
- Letter to Senate Committee on the Judiciary re: Judiciously Using Surveillance Tools In Counterterrorism Efforts (JUSTICE) Act (Sept. 30, 2009)
- Letter to Senators re: Judiciously Using Surveillance Tools In Counterterrorism Efforts (JUSTICE) Act (Sept. 23, 2009)
- Law Professors' Letter on Section 104 Report
- Cornyn Remarks on Federal Research Public Access Act