The American Library Association (ALA) and the Association of Research Libraries (ARL) submitted this statement for the record to the Senate Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on the Constitution hearing titled, "Restoring the Rule of Law" held on September 16, 2008.
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act and Broadband Access and Services: Joint Comments of Industry and Public Interest
- Letter to Nancy Pelosi re: Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) (Oct. 4, 2007)
- Letter to Senate Committee on the Judiciary re: Judiciously Using Surveillance Tools In Counterterrorism Efforts (JUSTICE) Act (Sept. 30, 2009)
- Letter to Senators re: Judiciously Using Surveillance Tools In Counterterrorism Efforts (JUSTICE) Act (Sept. 23, 2009)
- Law Professors' Letter on Section 104 Report
- Cornyn Remarks on Federal Research Public Access Act
- Letter to Jim Sensenbrenner, Jr. and W.J. Tauzin re: H.R. 3261, "Database and Collections of Information Misappropriation Act" (Jan. 15, 2004)