Letter to Speaker Nancy Pelosi requesting that she insist on public debate on any proposed legislation to alter the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).
- Letter to Richard J. Durbin and Russell D. Feingold re: Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act ("FISA") (Sept. 14, 2009)
- Letter to Representatives re: H.R. 1201, The FAIR USE Act (Mar. 21, 2007)
- Letter to Harry Reid re: S. 2248, the FISA Amendments Act of 2007 (Jan. 22, 2008)
- Fix the Critical Infrastructure Information Subtitle in the Homeland Security Act of 2002
- Statement of Barbara J. Ford before the Senate Committee on Rules and Administration On Proposed Revisions to Title 44 of the United States Code
- Letters to Joseph I. Lieberman and John Cornyn re: S.1373, "The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009" (Jul. 2, 2009)
- Letter to Paul Broun re: Hearing on Public Access and Scholarly Publication Interests (Mar. 29, 2012)