Addresses questions such as, "What does the legislation entail?" and "Who does it affect?"
- Library OSP Letter to the House and the Senate re: On-line service providers' liability for copyright infringement (Mar. 30, 1998)
- Letter to F. James Sensenbrenner, Jr. and W.J. Tauzin re: Database and Collections of Information Misappropriations Act (Sept. 9, 2003)
- Statement of Sharon A. Hogan Before the Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs on S. 803, The E-Government Act of 2001 (Jul. 11, 2001)
- Testimony Before the U.S. Copyright Office Public Hearing on Distance Education (Feb. 12, 1999)
- Library Associations Statement On The USA PATRIOT Amendments Act of 2009
- Statement of Miriam M. Nisbet, H.R. 107, Digital Media Consumers' Rights Act (May 12, 2004)
- Letter to Lamar S. Smith re: Piracy Deterrence and Education Act of 2003 (Jul. 24, 2003)