Letter urging Senatory Harry Reid to support the Judiciary Committee's version of S. 2248, the FISA Amendments Act of 2007.
- Libraries Support H.R. 107, Digital Media Consumers' Rights Act
- S. 2237: To amend chapter 5 of title 17, United States Code, to authorize civil copyright enforcement by the Attorney General, and for other purposes.
- Library Preservation: Changes Incorporated in H.R. 2281, The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (PL 105-304)
- The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006: Campus FAQ
- An Open Letter to the Higher Education Community re: Senate Bill 2695, the Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (FRPAA)
- The Federal Research Public Access Act of 2006 (Cornyn-Lieberman): Frequently Asked Questions
- Supplemental Comments of the American Association of Law Libraries, the American Library Association, the Association of Research Libraries and the Special Libraries Association on the Second Draft Consolidated Texts of the Free Trade Area of the America