Letter from the Association of American Universities, the American Council on Education, and the National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges, concerning the database protection legislation discussion draft "Database and Collections of Information Misappropriations Act."
- Letter to Tom Ridge re: Homeland Security Information Sharing Act (HSISA) (Aug. 27, 2003)
- Letter to John W. Warner re: Inter-Association Working Group on Government Information Policy (Oct. 17, 1997)
- Letter to Orrin Hatch and Patrick J. Leahy re: S. 2560, Inducing Infringement of Copyrights Act of 2004 (Sept. 17, 2004)
- Letter to Orrin Hatch re: S. 2560, Inducing Infringement of Copyrights Act of 2004 (Jul. 6, 2004)
- Letter to Senators Hatch, Leahy, Daschle, and Frist re: S. 2560, the Induce Act (Aug. 24, 2004)
- The Threat Posed By Inflated Statutory Damages: Comments on the January 25, 2008 Meeting Hosted by the Copyright Office
- Letter to Rob Kasunic re: August 21 Supplemental Questions to DVD-Related Hearing Panelists (Sept. 8, 2009)