Letter from interested organizations urging Speaker of the House J. Dennis Hastert to ensure that the House of Representative follows normal parliamentary procedures when it takes up any new antiterrorism legislation.
- Letter to Porter J. Goss and James Sensenbrenner re: H.R. 3179, the “AntiTerrorism Intelligence Tools Improvement Act of 2003” (Jun. 15, 2004)
- Letter to Howard L. Berman and Howard Coble re: H.R. 5889 (May 5, 2008)
- Letter to Tom Ridge re: Homeland Security Information Sharing Act (HSISA) (Aug. 27, 2003)
- Letter to John W. Warner re: Inter-Association Working Group on Government Information Policy (Oct. 17, 1997)
- Letter to Orrin Hatch and Patrick J. Leahy re: S. 2560, Inducing Infringement of Copyrights Act of 2004 (Sept. 17, 2004)
- Letter to Orrin Hatch re: S. 2560, Inducing Infringement of Copyrights Act of 2004 (Jul. 6, 2004)
- Letter to Senators Hatch, Leahy, Daschle, and Frist re: S. 2560, the Induce Act (Aug. 24, 2004)