Addresses changes to Section 108 of the Copyright Act due to passage of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
- Cornyn Remarks on Federal Research Public Access Act
- American Council on Education, et al. v. Federal Communications Commission: Amicus brief in support of ACE
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act and Broadband Access and Services: Request for Stay
- Letter urging Members of Congress to vote against the Conference Report on the USA PATRIOT Improvement and Reauthorization Act of 2005 (Nov. 18, 2005)
- Hearing on "Fair Use: Its Effects on Consumers and Industry": Statement of Prudence S. Adler on behalf of the Library Copyright Alliance
- In the Matter of Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act and Broadband Access and Services Comments of ALA, ARL, and ACRL
- Letter Supporting Data-Mining Provision in USA PATRIOT Act Reauthorization (Sept. 23, 2005)