Letter from the Library Copyright Alliance (LCA) strongly supporting the introduction of the Freedom And Innovation Revitalizing U.S. Entrepreneurship (FAIR USE) Act of 2007, H.R. 1201.
- Letter Supporting Data-Mining Provision in USA PATRIOT Act Reauthorization (Sept. 23, 2005)
- Letter to Jule L. Sigall re: Reply Comments to Inquiry Concerning Orphan Works (May 9, 2005)
- Letter to Jule L. Sigall re: Orphan Works Notice of Inquiry (Mar. 25, 2005)
- Letter to House Committee on the Judiciary re: USA Patriot Amendments Act, H.R. 3845 (Oct. 29, 2009)
- “Reauthorizing the USA Patriot Act: Ensuring Liberty and Security”: A Summary of the Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act and Broadband Access and Services: Joint Comments of Industry and Public Interest
- Letter to Orrin Hatch and Patrick J. Leahy re: S. 2560, Inducing Infringement of Copyrights Act of 2004 (Sept. 17, 2004)