Letter from the Library Copyright Alliance encouraging the release of a discussion draft bill to address the problem of foreign infringing websites.
- Letter to Lamar Smith and John Conyers re: Stop Online Piracy Act, H.R. 3261 (Nov. 8, 2011)
- Letter to Jule L. Sigall re: Orphan Works Notice of Inquiry (Mar. 25, 2005)
- A Pro-Library Copyright Agenda
- Inquiry Regarding Sections 109 and 117: Reply Comments of the Library Associations
- Library Associations Urge Congress to Increase Oversight and Enhance Civil Liberties Protections In Reauthorizing Provisions of the USA PATRIOT
- Letter to Congress re: Terrorism legislation (Oct. 2, 2001)
- Letter to Patrick Leahy re: USA PATRIOT Act Sunset Extension Act of 2011, S. 193 (Feb. 2, 2011)