Speakers’ slides from the ARL Membership Meeting and the ARL Fall Forum held October 9–10 and October 10–11 in Arlington, Virginia, are now on the ARL website. Several ARL Membership Meeting sessions built on recent discussions about strategic thinking and the future landscape for research libraries. This year’s ARL Fall Forum, “Mobilizing the Research Enterprise,” explored opportunities and collaborations in responding to the White House memorandum on “Increasing Access to the Results of Federally Funded Research.” Available slides include:
- SPEC Kit 334: Research Data Management Services (July 2013)
- SPARC Open Access Meeting 2014 to Focus on Convergence
- SHared Access Research Ecosystem (SHARE) Proposal
- Membership Meeting 2013 (Spring): Academic Preservation Trust: Why? What? When? and How?
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Fall): Data Governance in the Scholarly Communication Ecosystem Understanding the Issues and Rights Associated With Research Data
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Fall): HathiTrust: A Shared Digital Repository
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Fall): Buy or Rent? How different are books from ebooks?