The Association of Research Libraries (ARL) has been awarded a joint $1 million grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation to develop and launch the SHared Access Research Ecosystem (SHARE) Notification Service. SHARE is a collaborative initiative of ARL, the Association of American Universities (AAU), and the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU) to ensure the preservation of, access to, and reuse of research findings and reports.
- Sloan Foundation Awards ARL Grant to Develop SHARE for Access to Publicly Funded Research
- Register Now for ARL Fall Forum: Mobilizing the Research Enterprise
- Higher Ed Associations Form Joint Steering Group to Build Federated System for Publicly Funded Research
- Research Library Issues, no. 263 (Apr. 2009)
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Fall): Data Governance in the Scholarly Communication Ecosystem Understanding the Issues and Rights Associated With Research Data
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): Legal Issues in Building Social Media Collections
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): Legal Issues in Building 21st-Century Special Collections