The SHared Access Research Ecosystem (SHARE)—a joint initiative of the Association of Research Libraries (ARL), the Association of American Universities (AAU), and the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU)—released on February 6, 2014, the SHARE Notification System Project Plan (PDF). The plan details the first in a series of activities to be undertaken by SHARE to ensure that scholarly research outputs are discovered and built upon in a manner that facilitates and accelerates the research process. The SHARE notification system is consistent with higher education’s ongoing mission to encourage community-driven solutions that increase public access to research and maximize knowledge creation.
- Register Now for ARL Fall Forum: Mobilizing the Research Enterprise
- Higher Ed Associations Form Joint Steering Group to Build Federated System for Publicly Funded Research
- SPEC Kit 334: Research Data Management Services (July 2013)
- SPARC Open Access Meeting 2014 to Focus on Convergence
- SHared Access Research Ecosystem (SHARE) Proposal
- Membership Meeting 2013 (Spring): Academic Preservation Trust: Why? What? When? and How?
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Fall): Data Governance in the Scholarly Communication Ecosystem Understanding the Issues and Rights Associated With Research Data
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): Acquiring, preserving and disseminating born-digital content at BAnQ
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Fall): Expanding capacity and partnerships through authenticity and trust