The Association of Research Libraries (ARL) has been awarded a joint $1 million grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation to develop and launch the SHared Access Research Ecosystem (SHARE) Notification Service. SHARE is a collaborative initiative of ARL, the Association of American Universities (AAU), and the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU) to ensure the preservation of, access to, and reuse of research findings and reports.
- Fall Forum 2013: Facilitating New Forms of Discovery
- Sloan Foundation Awards ARL Grant to Develop SHARE for Access to Publicly Funded Research
- Register Now for ARL Fall Forum: Mobilizing the Research Enterprise
- Higher Ed Associations Form Joint Steering Group to Build Federated System for Publicly Funded Research
- SPEC Kit 334: Research Data Management Services (July 2013)
- SPARC Open Access Meeting 2014 to Focus on Convergence
- SHared Access Research Ecosystem (SHARE) Proposal
- Membership Meeting 2013 (Spring): Academic Preservation Trust: Why? What? When? and How?
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Fall): Data Governance in the Scholarly Communication Ecosystem Understanding the Issues and Rights Associated With Research Data