On February 22, 2013, John P. Holdren, Director of the White House’s Office of Science and Technology Policy, issued a memorandum directing federal research funding agencies with R&D budgets of $100 million or more to develop a plan within six months to support increased public access to the results of research funded by the federal Government.
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): The Berlin Conferences
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): Berlin 9 Open Access Conference
- Research Library Issues, no. 274 (Feb. 2011)
- Research Library Issues, no. 273 (Dec. 2010)
- Research Library Issues, no. 270 (June 2010)
- Letter to Julius Genachowski re: A National Broadband Plan for our Future, GN Docket No. 09-51; Preserving the Open Internet, GN Docket No. 09-191 (May 10, 2010)
- Research Library Issues, no. 269 (April 2010): Special Issue on Strategies for Opening Up Content