EDUCAUSE, the American Library Association, and the Association of Research Libraries applaud your "third way" proposal to ensure that students, educators, and the general public can benefit from broadband services.
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research: Update re the PRISM Coalition
- SPEC Kit 300: Open Access Resources (September 2007)
- Open Access Bibliography
- Fall Forum 2006: Open Access: A Perspective from the American Society for Microbiology
- Open Access Publication of Scientific Research - FY 2005 Appropriations
- Framing the Issue: Open Access