ARL today joined major sponsors Public Library of Science (PLOS), Wellcome Trust, and Google to launch the Accelerating Science Award Program (ASAP), which recognizes the use of scientific research, published through open access, that has led to innovations in any field that benefits society.
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): The Berlin Conferences
- Research Library Issues, no. 274 (Feb. 2011)
- Research Library Issues, no. 273 (Dec. 2010)
- Research Library Issues, no. 270 (June 2010)
- Letter to Julius Genachowski re: A National Broadband Plan for our Future, GN Docket No. 09-51; Preserving the Open Internet, GN Docket No. 09-191 (May 10, 2010)
- Research Library Issues, no. 269 (April 2010): Special Issue on Strategies for Opening Up Content
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Fall): Leading from the Middle: Open Access at KU