On May 30, ARL joined the American Association of Law Libraries (AALL), American Library Association (ALA), Medical Library Association (MLA), and Special Libraries Association (SLA) in a letter (PDF) to the Committee on House Administration, thanking the committee for rejecting the National Academy of Public Administration (NAPA) recommendation that the US Government Printing Office (GPO) consider charging public user fees for access to government documents via the Federal Digital System (FDsys).
- Open Access Bibliography
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research: Update re the PRISM Coalition
- Issue Brief: AAP PR Campaign against Open Access and Public Access to Federally Funded Research
- Membership Meeting 2012 (Spring): Advancing the Science of Population Health and Aging through Open Access Interdisciplinary Research
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): The Berlin Conferences
- Membership Meeting 2011 (Spring): Berlin 9 Open Access Conference
- Membership Meeting 2009 (Fall): A Scientist's View of Open Access