Today the Association of American Universities (AAU), Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU), and Association of Research Libraries (ARL) released a two-page statement by David E. Shulenburger calling on the research university community to provide input to the US Government for increasing access to the results of federally funded research.
- Briefing Paper: Key Elements of the NIH Molecular Libraries Initiative - The Molecular Libraries Screening Center Network and PubChem
- SPARC Open Access Conference 2014 Registration Now Open
- SPARC Open Access Meeting 2014 to Focus on Convergence
- White House Takes Historic Steps to Open Up Government Data
- White House Directive on Public Access to Federally Funded Research and Data