inaugural issue of the SHARE Update. As you may know, SHARE (SHared Access Research Ecosystem) is a higher education and research community initiative to ensure the preservation of, access to, and reuse of research outputs. The monthly e-newsletter is designed to provide stakeholders and other interested individuals with updates on our progress. The newsletter is also designed to make it easier for you to engage your own community—librarians, campus administrators, faculty, and others—to help them get a better sense of how SHARE can add structure and clarity to the research ecosystem.We are pleased to publish the
The first issue of the SHARE Update includes an introduction by ARL executive director Elliott Shore, a roundup of what’s new and what’s next, and pointers to a few useful resources for learning more about SHARE.
Please subscribe to the SHARE Update and share (pun intended) it with anyone who might be interested.
- Fall Forum 2013: Preparing When You Can't Plan
- Fall Forum 2013: Coordinating Deposit and Compliance
- Fall Forum 2013: SHARE: Discovery: Focus on Papers
- Fall Forum 2013: Facilitating New Forms of Discovery
- Sloan Foundation Awards ARL Grant to Develop SHARE for Access to Publicly Funded Research
- SHARE Tenets and Overview
- Register Now for ARL Fall Forum: Mobilizing the Research Enterprise
- Higher Ed Associations Form Joint Steering Group to Build Federated System for Publicly Funded Research
- SPARC Open Access Meeting 2014 to Focus on Convergence