Poster presented at the LCDP Luminary Class, June 2012. Students living off-campus are the majority of today's college student population. If a library is to be a success, librarians must understand the needs of this population base. This study attempts to determine if students at the all commuter campus of Penn State Worthington Scranton are satisfied with services and facilities of the library and to determine if their needs are being addressed. Results from the survey are analyzed to develop a profile of the needs of these particular students.
- Membership Meeting 2010 (Fall): The Future of Research Libraries
- Membership Meeting 2010 (Spring): Envisioning Research Library Futures: ARL's Scenario Thinking Project
- Membership Meeting 2010 (Spring): Envisioning Research Library Futures: ARL's Scenario Thinking Project: Sponsored by the Transforming Research Libraries Steering Committee
- Research Library Issues, no. 268 (Feb. 2010): Special Issue on the ARL Strategic Plan
- Preparing for the Future Scenario Planning Process: Findings from Internal Data Gathering
- Year Two of the "Great Recession": Surviving the Present by Building the Future
- Guidelines for Library Space Partnerships