Letter to US Senators supporting amendments to S.1686, the Judiciously Using Surveillance Tools In Counterterrorism Efforts (JUSTICE) Act.
- Letter to Patrick Leahy re: Surveillance by the federal government of electronic information (Nov. 7, 2007)
- "FISA Amendments: How to Protect Americans' Security and Privacy and Preserve the Rule of Law and Government Accountability" Statement Submitted by ALA and ARL
- Protecting Privacy & Intellectual Freedom in Libraries
- Fix the Critical Infrastructure Information Subtitle in the Homeland Security Act of 2002
- The Protect America Act and Libraries
- Letter to Nancy Pelosi re: Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) (Oct. 4, 2007)
- Issue Brief: Libraries and CALEA Obligations