Letter thanking Secretary of State Clinton for signing the orders effectively ending the exclusion of Professor Adam Habib of the University of Johannesburg and Professor Tariq Ramadan of Oxford University.
- "Restoring the Rule of Law" Statement Submitted by ALA and ARL
- Letter to Congressional Representatives re: S. 2248, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Amendments Act of 2007 (Mar. 5, 2008)
- Letter to Harry Reid re: S. 2248, the FISA Amendments Act of 2007 (Jan. 22, 2008)
- Letter to Patrick J. Leahy re: Judiciary Committee Amendments to the FISA Amendments Act of 2007 (Dec. 4, 2007)
- Letter to Patrick Leahy re: Surveillance by the federal government of electronic information (Nov. 7, 2007)
- "FISA Amendments: How to Protect Americans' Security and Privacy and Preserve the Rule of Law and Government Accountability" Statement Submitted by ALA and ARL
- Protecting Privacy & Intellectual Freedom in Libraries