The American Library Association (ALA) and the Association of Research Libraries (ARL) submitted this statement for the record to the Senate Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on the Constitution hearing titled, "Restoring the Rule of Law" held on September 16, 2008.
- The Protect America Act and Libraries
- Letter to Nancy Pelosi re: Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) (Oct. 4, 2007)
- Issue Brief: Libraries and CALEA Obligations
- In the Matter of Petition for Expedited Rulemaking to Establish Technical Requirements and Standards Pursuant to Section 107(b) of the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act: Joint Comments
- Issue Brief: Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA)
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (“Calea”) and Private Networks in Academia
- American Council on Education, et al. v. Federal Communications Commission: Amicus brief in support of ACE