Letter from interested organizations concerning the the practice of "ideological exclusion," refusing visas to foreign scholars, writers, artists, and activists not on the basis of their actions but on the basis of their ideas, political views, and associations.
- Fix the Critical Infrastructure Information Subtitle in the Homeland Security Act of 2002
- The Protect America Act and Libraries
- Letter to Nancy Pelosi re: Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) (Oct. 4, 2007)
- Issue Brief: Libraries and CALEA Obligations
- In the Matter of Petition for Expedited Rulemaking to Establish Technical Requirements and Standards Pursuant to Section 107(b) of the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act: Joint Comments
- Issue Brief: Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA)
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (“Calea”) and Private Networks in Academia