Letter urging Senatory Harry Reid to support the Judiciary Committee's version of S. 2248, the FISA Amendments Act of 2007.
- Issue Brief: Libraries and CALEA Obligations
- In the Matter of Petition for Expedited Rulemaking to Establish Technical Requirements and Standards Pursuant to Section 107(b) of the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act: Joint Comments
- Issue Brief: Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA)
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (“Calea”) and Private Networks in Academia
- American Council on Education, et al. v. Federal Communications Commission: Amicus brief in support of ACE
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act and Broadband Access and Services: Request for Stay
- Letter urging Members of Congress to vote against the Conference Report on the USA PATRIOT Improvement and Reauthorization Act of 2005 (Nov. 18, 2005)