Letter from the Association of American Universities, the American Council on Education, and the National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges, concerning the database protection legislation discussion draft "Database and Collections of Information Misappropriations Act."
- SPEC Kit 267: User Authentication (December 2001)
- Letter to Congress re: Terrorism legislation (Oct. 2, 2001)
- Library Community Statement on Freedom of Speech and Access to Information
- Safeguarding our Patrons' Privacy: What Every Librarian Needs to Know About the USA PATRIOT Act & Related Anti-Terrorism Measures
- How “Patriot Act 2” Would Further Erode the Basic Checks on Government Power That Keep America Safe and Free