Letter from interested organizations advising that consideration of H.R. 3179, should be postponed until Congress has conducted a comprehensive evaluation of the Patriot Act authorities.
- How “Patriot Act 2” Would Further Erode the Basic Checks on Government Power That Keep America Safe and Free
- Letter to Congress re: Domestic Security Enhancement Act (DSEA) (Mar. 17, 2003)
- Letter to Interested Persons re: Section-by-Section Analysis of Justice Department draft “Domestic Security Enhancement Act of 2003,” also known as “Patriot Act II” (Feb. 14, 2003)
- Letter to James Sensenbrenner re: Questions about USA PATRIOT Act (July 26, 2002)
- The Search & Seizure of Electronic Information: The Law Before and After the USA PATRIOT Act
- Terrorism: Section by Section Analysis of the USA PATRIOT Act
- SPEC Kit 267: User Authentication (December 2001)