Letter from Ronald Weich, Assistant Attorney General and enclosed letter from Patrick J. Leahy regarding FISA.
- Letter to F. James Sensenbrenner, Jr. and W.J. Tauzin re: Database and Collections of Information Misappropriations Act (Sept. 9, 2003)
- Library Associations Statement On The USA PATRIOT Amendments Act of 2009
- Letter to Porter J. Goss and James Sensenbrenner re: H.R. 3179, the “AntiTerrorism Intelligence Tools Improvement Act of 2003” (Jun. 15, 2004)
- Letter to Tom Ridge re: Homeland Security Information Sharing Act (HSISA) (Aug. 27, 2003)
- Letter to Hillary Rodham Clinton re: Ending the exclusion of Professor Adam Habib of the University of Johannesburg and Professor Tariq Ramadan of Oxford University (Feb. 16, 2010)
- Letter to Eric H. Holder Jr., Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Janet Napolitano re: Practice of "ideological exclusion" (Mar. 18, 2009)
- In the Matter of Petition for Expedited Rulemaking to Establish Technical Requirements and Standards Pursuant to Section 107(b) of the Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act: Joint Comments